Devil’s Rock Trail, approx. 2 hours
The tour runs throughout the day, before 2 pm.
Meet at Munduk Wilderness Base Camp. After a refreshing welcome drink and a brief safety talk, you will start a most exhilarating 2 hours buggy drive. The ride leads through dirt tracks passing the hills of Kayu Pandak, the challenging Devil’s rock, picturesque local plantations and ends at The Green Circuit. Here you will enjoy a couple of rounds of racing fun to get your adrenaline pumping!
Afterwards return to Munduk Wilderness Base Camp where you will be served a delicious 4 course lunch, or late lunch or early dinner.
Price per person
Tandem USD 55
Single USD 65
Children (5-14 yrs)* USD 35
* children is only allowed to drive at safe trails, and must be accompanied by adult.
· Safe and well maintained fin Komodo Buggy
· Trained local guide
· 4 Courses Lunch, or late Lunch or Early Dinner
· Mineral Water, fresh roasted coffee and tea
· Insurance coverage up to US$ 50,000
· Hotel pick up and drop off
· Soft drink, fresh juices, beer and alcohol beverages